Prices and Policies
*NEW Students Only - Must purchase in Studio. Available for a Limited Time!
|Laughing Lotus Class Rates|
|$17||Drop-In, Single Class|
Lotus Monthly Membership (auto-renew)
|$75||5 Class Pack, no expiration|
|$140||10 Class Pack, no expiration|
|$129||One Month Unlimited - expires 30 days from purchase date||$260||20 Class Pack - no expiration|
|$299||3 Months Unlimited - expires 90 days from purchase date|
|$499||6 Months Unlimited - expires 180 days from purchase date|
|$899||Annual Membership, includes member benefits*|
If you think you might practice 3 or more times per week, then Membership is the best option for you.
The more you attend, the less you pay per class. You get:
- Unlimited Yoga
- 10% Off retail
- 10% Off workshops
- 10% Off special events
- Convenient monthly auto-renew billing (on the 15th of the month)
- The option to freeze your membership for one month, during each 12 month period, at no cost.
|Classes per week||Cost per class|
Sign-up online to start your membership on the 15th of any month. To start your membership right away, please sign-up at the studio.15 days notice, prior to billing date, required to cancel. Minimum commitment of 3 billing cycles.
Gift cards in any amount can be purchased online. Click here to purchase
- You may make a reservation online for a class anytime using our Webscheduler.
- Reservations are not guaranteed, so please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure your spot in class.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before class to ensure a spot.
- There is a 5-minute grace period for 60-minute and 75-minute classes, and 10-minute grace period for 90-minute classes.
- Classes reserved using the Webscheduler may be canceled up until 24 hours before class time. No-shows or cancelations within 24 hours will be charged to your account. Your reserved spot is only held until 15 minutes before class time. At that time, the front desk reserves the right to offer your spot to another student and you will forfeit your class.
- Workshop reservations may only be cancelled by contacting the studio at least 48 hours before the event, after which there will be no refunds.
- Please take the class most appropriate to your level. We want everyone to have a yogic experience, which means honoring the truth of where you are in your personal practice. Please respect a teacher’s decision if they feel the class is not for the best fit for your level/health/safety. Please let the instructor know if you are pregnant and/or nursing any injuries at the beginning of class.
- Yogis 12 and over are welcome to take classes without a parent or guardian present as long as there is a signed waiver on file.
- Community Donation classes are on a donation basis. Recommended donation is $7-$16, paid in cash. Credit card charges for a Community Class require a $10 minimum.
- We have dressing rooms available for your convenience.
- We offer a 10% student discount with a valid student ID for yoga classes. This does not apply to specials, intro offers or workshops. You must have a dated and valid picture ID to claim this discount.
- We offer a 10% Senior discount, for yogis 65 and older.
- Class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. (3) and (6) month packages may be frozen one time for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of one month. (12) month passes can be frozen twice for up to 30 days.
- Class Packages have no expiration.
Copyright ©2016 Laughing Lotus