|Laughing Lotus Class Rates|
|$17||Drop-In, Single Class|
|$89||Lotus Unlimited Membership (auto-renew)|
|$75||5 Class Pack, no expiration|
|$140||10 Class Pack, no expiration|
|$129||One Month - expires 30 days from purchase date|
|$324||3 Months - expires 90 days from purchase date|
|$899||Annual Membership, includes member benefits*
(On Sale Now for $799)
If you think you might practice 3 or more times per week, then Membership is the best option for you.
The more you attend, the less you pay per class. You get:
- Unlimited Yoga
- 10% Off retail
- 10% Off workshops
- 10% Off special events
- Convenient monthly auto-renew billing (on the 15th of the month)
- The option to freeze your membership for one month, during each 12 month period, at no cost.
|Classes per week||Cost per class|
Sign-up online to start your membership on the 15th of any month. To start your membership right away, please sign-up at the studio.15 days notice, prior to billing date, required to cancel. Minimum commitment of 2 billing cycles.
Gift cards in any amount can be purchased online. Click here to purchase
- You may sign up online for a class anytime using our Webscheduler.
- Reservations are not guaranteed, so please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure your spot in class.
- Even if you have a reservation, please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure your spot in class.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before class to ensure a spot.
- There is a 5-minute grace period for 60-minute and 75-minute classes, and 10-minute grace period for 90-minute classes.
- Late entry is always at the discretion of the center.
- Classes reserved using the web scheduler may be canceled up until 24 hours before class time. No-shows or cancelations within 24 hours will be charged to your account. Your reserved spot is only held until 15 minutes before class time. At that time, the front desk reserves the right to offer your spot to another student and you will forfeit your class.
- Workshop reservations may only be cancelled by contacting the studio at least 48 hours before the event, after which there will be no refunds.
- Yogis 12 and over are welcome to take classes without a parent or guardian present as long as there is a signed waiver on file.
- Community Donation classes are on a donation basis. Recommended donation is $7-$16, paid in cash. Credit card charges for a Community Class require a $17 minimum.
- We have dressing rooms available for your convenience.
- We offer a 10% student discount with a valid student ID for yoga classes. This does not apply to specials, intro offers or workshops. You must have a dated and valid picture ID to claim this discount.
- We offer a 10% Senior discount, for yogis 65 and older.
- Class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. (3) and (6) month packages may be frozen one time for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of one month.
- (5) Class Packages and (10) Class Packages have no expiration.
- Please take the class most appropriate to your level.
Copyright ©2013 Laughing Lotus