July 15-28, 2014
with Jasmine Tarkeshi and Emily Stone
Join Jasmine Tarkeshi and Emily Stone as they facilitate this all-encompassing, mystical and transformative journey into the depths of yoga that will reignite your passion for this sacred practice and help you master the Art of Teaching. In this 100 hr intensive, we will discover how to elevate, amplify and enliven your teaching through integrating the following practices, and allow them to become a true reflection of your passion for yoga and unique personal expression.
Open to teachers from all levels and backgrounds, this fourteen-day 100hr intensive Yoga Alliance accredited training retreat will delve deeply into:
Sequencing for Advanced Asana
- Take your practice to the next level, through safe and adventurous explorations of advanced arm balances, inversions, standing pose variations, backbends, and forward bends and creative ways in which to access them.
- Hands on assists for advanced poses to support your students in their personal practice.
- Creating authentic Dharma talks and weaving yoga philosophy throughout themed classes
- Yoga Philosophy and Sacred Texts
- Yoga Sutras
- Bhagavad Gita
- Bhakti Yoga/Sufi Poetry
- Chakra system
- Take time for the 4th limb of the Ashtanga Yoga, and share the many powerful benefits of working with the breath.
- Evenings will be devoted to call and response chanting, soaking in the magic of Mantra and sharing the power of this practice with others.
- Deepen your personal practice
- Reignite your passion for the teachings and practice you love, and emerge renewed and re-inspired to share this gift with your students.
Arrival Day Schedule:
Tuesday July 15 - Arrive at Dempasar Airport in the morning.
Training begins with a welcome class at 5pm followed by traditional, wholesome, vegan welcome dinner.
|7am-8:30am||Daily 'themed' practice with Jasmine Tarkeshi or Emily Stone|
|9am-10am||A Balinese vegan breakfast feast. (Provided)|
|10am-1pm||Theory - theme explored and presented by Jasmine and/or Emily|
|1pm-2pm||Lunch – (Provided)|
|3pm-6pm||Practical - students will create and teach a class based on the theme|
|6pm-10pm||Free time - dinner will be available or there will be a shuttle into Ubud.|
|Final Day, July 28th, Day OFF|
Tuition Balance due by June 1, 2014
Click Here to pay tuition, only 4 spots left.
- Dragongfly Villiage rooms are Sold Out! Simple discounted accommodation is available at the Gusti Complex right next-door $1800 Shared/ $2200 Single
- The 14 day intensive training
- Vegan bountiful breakfast and lunch
- Access to Dragonly Village’s saltwater pool and healing herbal steam sauna
- We have options for single occupancy and family accommodation, which will be quoted on a per person basis.
Refunds are granted minus a $300 dollar fee until June 1st 2014. There will be no refunds after this date.
Contact Jasmine at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
More About Magical Bali
There are some places on the planet that have a magic, a mystery and even a spirituality all of their own. Places of pilgrimage where devotees will plan for a lifetime to make the journey to offer their bhakti, their devotion and to find solace and a sense of peace. Bali has this special, sacred energy.
Read More of Jasmine's Testimonial on Bali
Copyright ©2015 Laughing Lotus